1.旅馆住宿篇(一)
出外旅游时,旅馆便是大家的家,详细知道家里的每一项设施与用方
法,才能得到好的住宿品质。除此之外,在确认房间之前,可以尽可能向旅
馆提出个人适当的需要,毕竟,一趟旅游成功与否,住宿的舒适感可是
占一席之地的。
我會晚一点到达,请保留所预约的房间。 I'll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.
我在台北已预约房间。 I made a reservation in Taipei.
我的名字是王明明。 My name is Wang Ming-Ming.
我想要一间安静一点的房间。 I'd like a quiet room.
我想要楼上的房间。 I'd like a room on the upper level.
我想要一间视线好的房间。 I'd like a room with a nice view .
随时都有热水提供吗? Is hot water available any time?
我可以看一看房间吗? May I see the room?
是不是还有更大的房间? Do you have anything bigger ?
我要订这间房间。 I'll take this room.
麻烦填写这张住宿登记表。 Would you fill in this registration1 form?
这里可用信用卡吗? Do you accept credit crads?
是不是可代为保管贵重物品? Could you keep my valuables?
餐厅在那儿? Where is the dining room?
餐厅什么时间开始营业? What time does the dining room open?
早餐什么时间开始提供? What time can I have breakfast?
旅馆内有美容会所吗? Is there a beauty salon2?
是不是可给我一张有旅馆地址的名片? Can I have a card with the hotels address?
是不是可在此购买观光巴士券? Can I get a ticket for the sight-seeing bus here?
近期的地铁站在那里? Where is the nearest subway station?
2.旅馆住宿篇(二)
很不容易找到一家喜欢的旅馆,可以好好借助旅馆内的服务。除去既有
硬体设施外,也可视自己需要向旅馆提出合理需要,使自己有段舒适的
住宿时光。
何时需退房? When is check-out time?
明早你是不是能帮我将行李拿到大厅? Could you bring my baggage down to the lobby3 tomorrow morning?
当然。你何时离开? Sure. What time are you leaving?
8点。 At 8 o'clock.
那麼,我将在7点50分到你的房间。 Then I'll go to your room at 7:50.
我总共有3件行李。 I have three pieces of baggage.
明早,请将行李放在你的门口。 Please leave them outside your room tomorrow morning.
这是316号房。我想要一件毛毯。 This is room 316. I'd like a blanket, please.
请送给我一壶咖啡。 Please bring me a pot of coffee .
请送给我一些冰块和水。 Please bring me some ice cubes and water.
我想设定早晨的呼叫铃。 I'd like a wake-up call, please.
什么时间? What time?
明早7点。 7 o'clock tomorrow morning.
冷气没办法开启。 The air-conditioner doesnt work.
房间内没热水。 There is no hot water.
热水不够热。 The hot water is not hot enough.
我要退房。请给我帐单。 Id like to check out. My bill, please.
我拿了一瓶小吧檯中的可乐。 I had a coke in the mini-bar.
是不是能以信用卡付帐? Can I pay by credit card?
我住的非常愉快。 I enjoy my stay.
3.旅馆生活篇
虽然是出外旅游,从衣物清洗到头发整理,平时生活的清洗一样也不會
少。若想要好好享受度假时光,不再理會这类琐事,可以善加借助旅馆
的美容与洗衣服务,轻轻松松做个光鲜游客。
我有的衣服需要送洗。 I have some laundry.
这类衣服需要洗涤。 I'd like these clothes cleaned .
请将你需要洗的衣服放在纸袋中,并将衣物内容写下来。 Please put your laundry in the paper bag and write down the contents of the laundry on it.
明天是不是可洗好? Will it be ready by tomorrow ?
我今晚就要。 I need them tonight .
我明早9点以前需要这类清洗的衣物。 I'd like to have my laundry by 9 oclock tomorrow morning.
这件不是我的。 This is not mine.
有一件遗失了。 There's one piece missing.
明早几时开始可以送洗衣物? From what time do you accept laundry tomorrow morning?
从早上9点开始到下午4点为止。 From 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
旅馆中有美容会所理发厅)吗? Is there a beauty salon in this hotel?
我想要预约今天下午5点。 I'd like to make an appointment for 5 p.m. today.
你想要怎么样整理你的头发? How would you like your hair?
请帮我理发和洗头。 Haircut and shampoo , please.
请帮我洗头和整理头发。 Shampoo and set, please.
请勿剪太短。 Please don't cut it too short.
後面请再剪一些。 A little more off the back .
我无需抹发油。 I don't need hair oil.